Advertise With Us

Sunday, June 28, 2009

New idea and blog upgrades

Do you owned a non-commercial blog or football news website? If you do, I would like to have an old-fashioned link exchange with your blog or site.

 

Please place my blog’s link on your blog or site as the following below;

  1. Title: Red's Fury™
  2. URL: http://redsfury.blogspot.com/
  3. Description: 100% Unofficial and Independent Liverpool FC news (if applicable)

 

Once you have place the link above, please email me your details to [redsfury(at)gmail(dot)com]. No betting or adults site allowed. All link will be approved instantly, once I saw Red's Fury™ is place on your site.

Your link will be sorted accordingly, Liverpool FC’s blog or site will be placed at ‘Nunca Caminarás Solo’, while non-football or other sports site will be placed at ‘Links’. A new link column ‘The Rivals’ is setup especially for you. Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and any other supporters’ blog or site from English, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and other part of the football’s league will be place into this special link column.

Recently, Red's Fury™ has pick up a decent readership from around the world due to its exposure on Facebook and Twitter. Furthermore, I would like to thanks, 1st4 Football Tickets for sponsoring me by buying a text link from my blog.

The new idea I’ve got installed for my next coming post are the inclusion of link back to a specific blog or site’s post. Priority goes to the fellow bloggers or website on my link columns. I will mention their post and provide a link back direct to their site in my post. I will mentioned a minimum of 5 link back to the maximum 10 link back per post.

I will named the title of my post, ‘Weekend link: …’. So, if you want your blog or website contents mention from my blog, I suggest to you to do a link exchange with me now. I can’t search or found all the interesting blog or website but I know there are many interesting blog or website out there yet to be found.

Thank you in advance.

 

Stay tune for more transfer news and rumours. Follow me on Twitter.

Get 10% OFF Official Liverpool FC Merchandise from eXosports. Don’t forget to get the voucher code from me.

 

YNWA,

Red's Fury™

0 comments:

Advertise With Us