Advertise With Us

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Red's Fury™ preparing for the new Premier League season with Loudtalks channel

Android I found this piece of interesting app on Android Market today, called Loudtalks Lite, a push-to-talk (PTT) application for Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile (not Windows Phone 7) and PC.

It’s a free cross-platform push-to-talk (PTT) app. I’ve signed up and trying out this app. It’s cool. You should download and try it yourself.

The Barclay’s Premier League are 5 days away and I took the liberty of creating a PTT channel for live match day banter with the Reds supporters. If you have a Loudtalks Lite app installed on your devices, please add this channel to your list – LFC Live Match PTT

At the meantime, I’m having a survey on how many users are actually trying out Loudtalks Lite.

SURVEY: Are you using Loudtalks app http://loudtalks.com/ on your mobile?

Let me know what do you think of the Loudtalks Lite app after using it on the comment box below.

Source: Pulp to Fiction via Loudtalks

Stay tune for more news and follow me on Twitter.

0 comments:

Advertise With Us